At Winnipeg Motor Express (WME), we are driven by the success and satisfaction of our customers and employees. WME prides itself on our ability to provide regular routes with regular pay while still allowing consistent home time that you can count on. We realize that work life balance is key to optimal performance and job satisfaction.
If you are looking for a safe reliable carrier North America wide, then Winnipeg Motor Express is the carrier for you! Our people and equipment are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide service within Canada and the USA. Our knowledgeable, skilled and experienced staff consistently delivers excellent service to a diverse customer base. Our drivers are trained on Electronic Hours of Service and proper cross border procedures that ensures shipments are handled accurately and proceed on schedule.
Most importantly, we appreciate what it means to meet your bottom line while providing superior on-time service. It's made us an experienced company whose goal is to surpass our customer's and staff's expectations.
Whether you are an Owner-Operator or Company Driver, our company is looking for the best professional people in the industry. You're not a number here, you are part of the WME family, and being a medium-sized carrier has allowed us to maintain that approach.
Join the Winnipeg Motor Express team and drive for one of the top Truckload Service Providers across Canada and the United States.
- Tractor must be equipped with 400HP or greater and equipped with a Jake Brake
- Tractor must weigh between 17,000 and 19,000 lbs, fully loaded (includes driver, chains and fuel)
- Bi-Monthly direct deposit (15th and 30th) for all professional drivers
- Pay via direct deposit
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Fast Card bonus per mile for all drivers
- Mileage bonuses
- Years of Service bonus
- Practical miles paid loaded and empty
- Hourly rates paid for P&D work
- Tolls and permits paid
- Company fuel cards
- Satellite equipped
- Fuel Surcharge program
- Heavy Use Tax for Owner-Operators paid by company
- We pay plates and insurance for Owner-Operators
- Holdback program
- No paint policy
- Heath insurance options
- Consistent home time
- Consistent work on regular lanes
- Roadside assistance
- Fuel card provided
- No administration fee
Come drive with Winnipeg Motor Express and become part of the change!